Map texture .tga files (Re: Chroma key map mod)

Joe90 Wrote:I am not entering a movie for the competition because I am a judge.

I mean, that I wish success to all initiators of the competition (Judging Panel)

Joe90 Wrote:Glad to hear you are entering the competition. Have you made any other movies before this? Have you ever posted any at UBI moviemakers forum?
Hmm, not me but two of my firends tell me that they are wants to participate in competition.
I've got created some movies (this, for example), but don't have enough time to create some
competitive movie this year. MB later...

Joe90 Wrote:What do you mean 'freedom in video mixture process'? There is freedom in the movie competition, all you have to do is start with IL2 and after that you can do whatever you want to be creative.
We've got a lot discussion at fly-movies.ru forum about movie making and find out, that just IL-2 engine isn't enough for creating a good video. Now it's clear that you have to use lot of visual effects, some screenplay, nice cutwork, music, 5.1 sound etc.
But if you creating some ground scenes, the cubed ground objects will destroyed nice look(do you remember gunners). The way is to blend planes from il-2 with any sim with more realistic ground view. And chroma mod helps you to grab any objects from Il-2 engine without lot of tricks (do you know about rotoscoping, for example?). And this method with chroma key i called "freedom" - freedom to use even footage of real scenes and people. And that's was idea of chroma-mod.
I know, that it is temporary measure before SoW coming. But it can helps to make Il-2 movie making much longer, than it could be.

Messages In This Thread