Modded maps compatibility.

There are still some strange things which we don't understand........yesterday I could get the channel map to save and play, after I deleted all the airfield waypoints......there were still all the objects and runaway red arrow icons in place....I still didn't have the blister hanger....but it ran OK...!! wierd

When the kwajelein map came out I couldn't save with the normal FMB, but I could with the FMB+....then Fly_zo opened it in Unlocked FMB and said he deleted a red arrow runaway icon from one end of each strip...after that he and others using his new actors static were able to save and fly.
However using his fix I still couldn't save with the normal FMB......The next day I could save and play with both normal and FMB+...without having changed anything (I went back to original actors static).

At the moment I have my static ini set-up like this.......

First are all the default stuff in the original order....except I moved all the airfield Plates and Kronstadt plates to the bottom.
Next I put all the new mod stuff in their own sections with their own new headings..... eg.

//===========================================================================
[***]
Title Trees&Plants

[***]
Title Mods

[***]
Title Flags