Modded maps compatibility.

FC Wrote:
vpmedia Wrote:Sorry, I wasnt clear enough Smile

What I'm asking is to make your works compatible with the destruction mod (Lol Rone & FabianFreds work) which is kinda basic mod...

Question is how to do it. If we follow your logic than I should add ShipPack to destruction mod and than next guy will have to add his mod to previous mods etc. But what if other people are not using some mods?

In the end I would have to make dozen versions of ini files to cover all possibilities.

Another problem is who is supposed to make adjustment between the mods. Fabianfred made his destruction mod, I added new ships. If you want to use both mods who is supposed to adjust new ships to use same destruction model as old ones?

IMO best approach would be if moders can make agreement and than make megapacks which will contain few mods in one pack.

FC

damage mod adjustments to new ships are up to you, I'm ok with the possibility that youre not in the mood to do extra work Wink

for the merging of ini's it would be ok for me if you could post a txt with your stuff to add to my ships.ini, etc because currently I'm not 100% sure what to add and you know these things the best

thx

Messages In This Thread