DCG Malta Campaign

Quote:I think it is one of two problems (maybe both). You have chosen a squadron ID for the British. I bet you have Gaston's more squadrons mod installed ... you need to add the squadron you chose to the list of DCG squadrons. You probable made a campaignsGbX and a planesGbX file for the list of maps you want in your campaign and the planes available for each map. Now you need to make a squadronsGbX that will be a list of available squadrons for your campaign. Check to make sure you 1) have this file and 2) the squadron you are using is in this file.

Thanks for the quick reply! I didn't intentionally download Gaston's mod, maybe it was included in the AAA Mod pack or Mods_4_409b1m_new.zip? How would I know if I have it? I also didn't select any squadron, just what was the default which is 601 Squadron (Malta).

Quote:Problem #2 - you might need to change the checkbox in DCG that makes the Gladiator flyable. I am guessing it is problem #1. Try this and see if it works. To get the Squadron ID to put into the file, open up the master map you made to get it.

I'm a bit confused by this. If I can't generate a campaign how will I be able to alter things related to it? Where is this gladiator checkbox you speak of? I also didn't create any master map so where do I find it or how do I create it? Sorry for the noob questions but I can't help it. Smile Thanks for your help!

Messages In This Thread