Somebody had too much beer last night?

Baco1170 Wrote:But then with one hit you would isable the whole airfield.
Maybe an object that is flat, that turns into a crater when hit can be built to place on top of runways, that when hit, would create a crater.

That would be Awsome for on line wars hehe.

Or at least Invisible objects taht would register a hit on runways, and a "trench-crater" can be palced in teh runway, when hit the mission before.. or something along this lines...

One hit would only disable the whole airfield if you are using the new BIG plate that FC is developing..... I was talking about the standard airstrips which usually have many runway and taxi and parking plates

I did try making something before.... I used a machine gun round trench which in its damaged state is blackened and looks like a crater....... and I made a new object of the oil slick left behind as the damaged version of the oil drums.....and I used the crater as the DEAD version.... so that in effect if the oil splash, which had been placed on the ground, was hit...it changed into the crater looking object....it worked, but the only trouble was that ALL DEAD objects have no collision, so it didn't stop vehicles or planes from driving through it Cry

Messages In This Thread