Battle of France Map - Part 2 - WIP

That's great work. I would like to incorporate all of your suggestions into the map. Can you post a *.mis file with the objects, so that I can paste them into the actors.static. The map images are great for picking up the map_T changes.

I have questions about Findel/Sandweiler Airfield. The only references I found used the name Sandweiler in the pre-war period. I thought the name Findel Airfield only applied after May 1940. I may well be wrong and will be pleased to be corrected. I knew it was only under construction but decided to include it in the interests of playability, because of the lack of airfield on the east side of the map.

I have not yet added any stations or sidings onto the map, only the rail routes, but since you have asked Luxembourg may get the first sidings. I have some station templates made up but just have not used them yet.

I have avoided adding a lot of tree objects in towns and villages because this would make a large increase in the total object count. It should be ok though for specific one off locations if they are really needed.

I would be very happy to have more help to improve the Luxembourg details. It is important though to try to keep the total object count under control. So to add more objects it is best if some are also removed.

If you want to work in FMB and send me a *.mis file that would be ok.

--or if you are working with FMB Map Editor you should extract an area from the actors.static no larger than 50x50km and send me the modified actors.static with a note of the coordinates for the area.

Ashe

Messages In This Thread