What's the correct way to employ CS?

Well, I proceed so:
1) I obtain the approximate surface of the whole map puting an object (say Object 0) as north as possible on the map, then saving this change as mission (say, Italyms.mis). With Nothepad I open this mission file, I take the central cypher and i put it into the file MapSize.txt of the folder ACTORS_TOOL
2) I copy the vol_ita_actors.static file from folder MODS>MAPMODS>maps>vol_ItalyAfricaGreece (leaving for the moment the original file into the folder) and I paste it into the folder ACTORS_TOOL
3) Using Command prompt i navigate to ACTORS_TOOL and I imput the command "extract": I obtain 5 files: outBuildings.txt, outChiefs.txt, outChiefsRoad.txt, outNStationary.txt, outWing.txt. I copy these 5v files and paste them into the folder actors_CS.
5) I start CS; I imput the coordinates xy of the area I want to modify (I've measured them from the grid of the map: say, Y100 refers to value 100 of the grid, not 100 from the bottom of the map...).
I obtain the following files:
outBuildings_cut1.txt and *_*_cut2.txt
outChiefs_cut1.txt and *_*_cut2.txt
outChiefsRoad_cut1.txt and *_* _cut2.txt
The other two files (outNStationary and outWing remain unaltered). I can remark that the 3 out*_*_cut1.txt files have all 0 KB and if I open them with Notepath they result blank).
6) Neverthless I copy the 3 out*_*_cut1.txt files and outNStationary.txt and outWing.txt and paste them again into ACTORS_TOOL. I change "out" in "in" and I erase "_cut1" by right clicking on every file and employing "rename".
7) By Command prompt I imput the order "java -jar Act.jar create", and I obtain an MWactors.static file. I replace into MODS>MAPMODS>maps>vol_ItalyAfricaGreece the original actors.static file with the newely created MWactors.static file. I modify load.ini and then i open the map by FMB
I think that some big mess appens when I employ CS or the command "create": look in the following message what Notepat reads in my MWactors.static file :!: :!: :!:

Messages In This Thread