Urgent!!!! LOST DOCK with the WIP map of Mediterranean sea

rollnloop Wrote:As far as i know, there is a pop up distance problem with all custom placed objects in every map.

Just in case, check you have VisibilityDistance=3 in your conf.ini, both for directX and OpenGL.

Finally, there is another mod site, that can't be named here, which offers for download an increased visibility of objects. It's not CRT=2 compatible, and there is quite a drop in FPS (i don't use it, it's too much for my 7900GTX), but it's a solution to your pop up problem.

It doesn't seem to be a problem with all custom subjects placed in any map but a particular problem with this one as far as my computer suggest, my visibility distance in the conf.ine file has always been set to 3 ever since my game was installed and I've also tried other map such as one featuring Fortress Malta, It had far more objects than the one we have been talking about such as tons of houses and dock facility as well, but it doesn't have the problem like this. I quite understand what you mean by pop up distance and I don't think it anything incorrect not to be able to see the docks when I'm viewing it in my aircraft far away, but what worries me is that even when I set my view on the flightdeck of a CV docked there, there's still nothing around them just as the pictures suggest.

With gerat respect and gratitude, I'm asking if the author can spare any time to have a check and correct this if possible

Messages In This Thread