maps appear in English, BUT Manchuria is still in Rusn??

I made a folder structure as above, a total of 3,with the last folder named manchuria_ru. I placed the blank notepad txt file in that last folder, blank as instructed, but the map is still in cryllic.

I made the folders in the MOD folder seperate from the MAPMODS folder. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Have I misplaced one of the folders? thanx.

EDIT. I just saw your additional info. In what folder is the load.ini file located? I can't find it in the IL2 game folder or in the MAPMOD folder. I don't see any access to maps that haven't been modified, so I can't locate anything to do with the manchuria map. Is there a folder structure that I've not found that will lead to the Manchuria map, and is the load.ini file in there?

I don't comprehend how the folder structure you outlined above relates to the load.ini file. Do I have to make a modification to both the load.ini file AND make the folder structure outlined above? Do I place the load.ini file (assuming I can find it) in the folder structure I made above? I'm leaving out many steps apparently.

Messages In This Thread