Autumn Textures for BoB - WIP (update 03/10/08)

OK,

I've hit my "culminating point" on this. I can't convert the extracted TGA files even though I downloaded Dr. Jones TGA converter and have .Net 2.0 and the DX 9 redistributable componenets. I am using XP 64 bit and everytime I try to run the converter it crashes upon boot.

So I tried to use the default tree textures instead of the autumn one (along with the remain 4 default altertreeXXX.tga files by just specifying Tree0 = Trees\AlteredBush8a.tga)

I still can't get either of these maps to load in FMB. Canon's map along with Compan's textures load just fine. I have looked at file structures and names till blind --- I must have something out of place - though all I have done is largely copy and paste Taska's ini files - but having spent several hours on this with no joy its time to do why I am doing this in the first place --- that is to FLY!

So thanks for the help but I'll just pull it in and wait for a beta release mod pack on this which includes an organized file structure and the required INI files already tested and working

Thanks for the help though!

SB

Messages In This Thread