Unified map tools ?

Ok, i've finished the program and i'll just explain what it is doing for a combination of a line in the 'Z_AutoLoader.ini' file:

1) Line = \Mods\MyMod\Ini Files\blablaAdd.txt;*;\Static\static.ini;*;
The program will load inFile and then go through outFile. It will search for existing sections in outFile and add them only NEW lines. Sections that are not in outFile but are in inFile will be added at the bottom of the outFile.

2) Line = \Mods\MyMod\Ini Files\blablaAdd.txt;*;\Static\static.ini;[Middle];
Program load inFile and ignores section names IF there exists [Middle] section in out file. This file will receive only NEW content of the sections in inFile. But, if outFile has no [Middle]section, program goes through outFile and compares sections in that file and inFile. Matching sections in outFile receive NEW lines only, remaining sections are appended at the end of the outFile.

3) Line = \Mods\MyMod\Ini Files\blablaAdd.txt;[Start];\Static\static.ini;[Middle];
Content of [Start] section in inFile is added to [Middle] section in outFile. Only NEW lines are added. If the [Middle] section does not exists, program checks if outFile has [Start] section and adds NEW lines only to it. If it does not exist the [Start] section is appended at the end of the program.

4) Line = \Mods\MyMod\Ini Files\blablaAdd.txt;[Start];\Static\static.ini;*;
This line tells the program to copy [Start] section in inFile to the bottom of outFile but the program checks if the [Start] section is in outFile and does what was mention before. If there is no such section in outFile, new one is created at the end of it.

In short, this is it. As you can see i removes "copySectionName" parameter from the instruction line as it is not needed anymore. The program logic figures it by itself.

How does this sound? I'll uplad the program in the evening as from my current location i can not access rapidshare.

S!

Messages In This Thread