Im confused and need help with understanding file structures

As of now im more or less up and running thanks to that last bit of intel, installed static ini, hangar and fortress mods and fmb+ so then into the static i go a pasting, so far so good. also added in static ground planes update and everything seems to be working fine now.

Next adventure will be ship pack 2.

I do have a question regarding objects numbers, before installing hangar and fortress i had 736 objects now its over 900, and they seem to mirror the way they were placed into static ini, such as hangar then fortress etc. What has me confused now is no visual reference named/numbered so i can say hmm let sput this bunker # xx here and gun#xx there. I have downloaded the objects lists but they arent numbered and the names didnt match the static entries, my first in hangar is a russian flag, and is that way on static but objects has a dual brick hanger etc. Is there a way to see name??

once i inserted object on map i hit enter and got the multi colored circle and at the bottom of the page there were numbers etc but no easily understood name. Also the fmb+ shows in Mods folder as FMB.

So maybe i missed something but the other unlocked fmb files mentioned a build ini change but thats where i stopped. th eother file fmb+ had no instructions of any changes, just commands for copy paste etc. Any crayon level help is greatly appreciated, im ok at cut paste insert ect but some of this can be daunting.

Messages In This Thread