Town house variation

lowfighter Wrote:Zo, I'm not so sure the dominant FPS factor is the variety.. I didn't test, but again who has tested that? Numbers? When I'm done with it I'll test FPS and post here.
There are various factors, seems that some objects have a bigger impact on FPS (big cranes, tall buildings, palms etc) so it's not clear in my head what and how much influence FPS on a given map...But I promise I'll post numbers :wink:

well, when i did populate my BoB London ( private version) i used almost all variants of Slovakia town houses and it turned out unplayable ( on my rig) .... then i used same amount of buildings but just 3 type of houses ( for main population ) and it turned so good that i'm using it ever since even with Dgen campaign which have full TNT Normandy template incorporated in mission file.

But don't get me wrong here .... i don't believe that you should restrain your work because of my poor system .... after all we will all upgrade our hardware in near future when SoW BoB come ( in galaxy far far away :winkSmile

Z

Messages In This Thread