Town house variation

Zo, it's many factors which affect FPS, and I really don't know the exact equation which takes into account all factors (PC power included). To give counter example to what you experienced : I have completely repopulated Moscow summer map some time ago, and I used virtually all "compatible" town buildings, Slovakia ones included. Density of buildings also significantly increased. Yet I didn't see a big FPS decrease with the new population if I flew over Vyasna which is quite a large city. I didn't measure FPS difference but I didn't notice a disturbing drop. (To me a very very disturbing drop is when I fly over Murmansk city for example ,what do you see if you fly over the same??). So this FPS dependence on various factors is not simple, but the fun thing is that as your experience makes you very cautious, my experience makes me confident :lol: We have different PC's and different configuration settings...
My PC is: 2000 Ghz CPU, I Giga of Memory and an ATI9700 video card, it was a very good configuration some 5-6 years ago I bought it, not anymore. Recently all weird symptoms: crashes and lately some very strong noises like BMW cars poping up suddenly (maybe some fan got ill or something). For this I found a brilliant remedy, when the noise starts I give a mighty kick to the desktop and it stops making noise, worked so far without exception! I like mechanical solutions :lol:

Messages In This Thread