Town house variation

lowfighter Wrote:...Recently all weird symptoms: crashes and lately some very strong noises like BMW cars poping up suddenly (maybe some fan got ill or something). For this I found a brilliant remedy, when the noise starts I give a mighty kick to the desktop and it stops making noise, worked so far without exception! I like mechanical solutions :lol:
Ah, the old "If a hammer won't fix it it's not worth fixing" solution eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My friend, you seriously need to look at upgrading. You'll enjoy your work even more as well as the other fine work available out here in ModLand. The mod will run soooo much smoother for you. It will be like a brand new game I assure you. A dual core CPU, another Gig (at least) of memory and something a lot newer than that old 9700. I was quite impressed when I upgraded my old 9800XT to the new 4870 series. with my current system and that card I routinely get 60>80 FPS and in the open skies around 100>120 FPS.
You can get much better cards for well under 100 USD just about anyplace. I hate to think of you struggling with that current system. Besides, it sounds like it's just about on it's last legs anyway. Backup, backup, backup before it's too late.

Messages In This Thread