Guys you have to read this....Need your input

Salute Pilots,
Here's what I did last night. I was getting together my Alll.ini file and putting all of my maps ini in Alphbetical order and once I finished I loaded game and wanted to see if there was any difference, Well to my suprise I still had the same porblems with maps loading in the Quick missions. Something about a load terrain error. Now this only happened to about 13 of my maps....Now get this, after about an hour of checking everything I was getting very frustrated and decided to take out the All.ini file and see if the game would load and believe it or not IT DID! I went into the maps that I was have ing trouble with and they worked fine. So I decided to to see if i could load other maps and they loaded fine as well. So after all of this work, my question is do we even need to keep the All ini file in the Maps folder? What does this even do for the game....? If I can load maps without it then why keep it in the folder. If you guys are having a trouble message pop up and it states loading error, try what I did and see if it works for you....I thought this was very interesting and wanted to share it with you guys. Salute

Messages In This Thread