nvidia drivers & maps graphics

hey VP...Howdy...

Yes, I agree with you that the 178.13 are by far the better drivers for my Nvidia 8800GTS 512 card.

With these drivers the aircraft coming at you do not do that "disappear" at at 1.0. I can see them all the way in and I can ususally pick them up far enough out to make a plan.

The ground objects show up at a very realistic distance and I can see them quite well through out the whole attack phase.

Right now I have my water=3, forest=3 & landgrom=3
I have not tried the "1" setting, but am going to try that now just for grinns.

I just tried water=1,2,3 & the same for forest & landgeom & I could see no difference from one setting to another.

I don't know what changed in the 1.1 mod, but some small setting must have been changed because prior to that mod I had perfect graphics on all maps except the Crimea, and even that one was tolerable.

some of the aircraft ( P38 mod or no mod cockpit) are totally unreadable except for max zoom in which you can't very well fly with..

I'm beginning to think that some of lthe Nvidia settings may be in conflict with the in-game setup settings, but I can't prove it...

Actually, I have been going back & forth so much on this for the last 2 weeks that I think I'll just load a simple cod shooter & take a break for a few weeks before I loose whats left of my sanity.

Messages In This Thread