Map Preview - Straight of Hormuz

Thrud Wrote:
agracier Wrote:No testing has been done yet for online play nor for spawn point collisions. And in all honesty, I would not know how to do so ... I truly don't think I even know what a spawn point is. Or rather I suppose I do, but collisions? Aren't spawn point normally above existing airfields? And they surely aren't placed next to each other ...

this comment worries me. if i understand you correctly, and parodon my analogy, you've built a beautiful house that comes with no plumbing, no wiring, no HVAC.

more info on how to fix up the house :wink:
viewtopic.php?t=10599
Mr. Agraciers maps airfields are copied from templates and they are very basic. (like my airfileds as well) And airfields ar PITA to do from scratch. And he basicly makes the maps alone. So if somebody with good knowledge about online maps would gives him a helping hand, im sure that all the onliners can have that map adapted soon to servers. I would love to do it myself, but i'm pure offliner. So i don't have the skills tot do that. Too many kids and p-47 and FW 190 won teh war dudes with swearing and all that jazz at online dogfights. I love to fly well planned coop, but mapmaking is takin all my 1l2 time now...
BTW i haven't seen any good tutorial about making working onlinemap. Maybe somebody, someday will do that....
kapteeni
EDIT: You were faster agracier.lol
And thank you Thrud for the link. It seems that i have forgotten that. I beliewe that agraciers airfields are online capable already.

Messages In This Thread