Map Preview - Straight of Hormuz

kapteeni Wrote:And one thing more. It is quite easy to get that objects..more objects madness. I believe that it is best to concnetrate to the main battlefield areas and leave the rest little less populated. 5.3 mb sounds really lot. But the area is really huge.

Tell me all about it. There is always one more thing you just have to include ... and no one will probably ever notice it anyway ... ha ha.

I did just check on the Slovakia map though, to compare sizes and objects density - Slovakia offline actors size is 5.54mb and the t map area is 1120x680 pixels.

This one for Hormuz is now 5.29 actors size, and the map area is 1984x1376 pixels ... that's almost double the dimensions and therefor four times the surface area. Subtract +- 20% area for sea on Hormuz and it still has a lesser density of objects than Slovakia ... which is obvious when flying around ...

Slovakia should be something like 30 464 km/2 and Hormuz is 108 900 km/2 (-20%) = 87 120 km/2.

That's almost 3 times the surface area and therefor 3 times less objects density.

Granted the map is large in surface area, that's a personal choice I suppose.

Messages In This Thread