Sophia/Bulgaria map

My idea is to create a mini semi-fictional Bulgarian campaign for the Avia - actions in 1941 against Yugoslavia and Greece (using the ItalyAfricaGreece map) and to create some two missions against the USAAF (which is a suicide - I attacked one B-24 with 3 other Avias - the result was three Avias shot down, but we managed to hit the B-24 and it crashed after some time:-) The campaign could continue against Germans in September 1944.

Maybe you Bulgarian boys could help me, I will repost my query here: (I posted it to M4T but none has replied to it yet, maybe you will):

The Bulgarian airforce used this roundel from 1941 to 1944 when it belonged to the Axis forces.

[Image: 600px-Bulgarian_Air_Force_roundel_1.png]

After it changed sides it used this one:

[Image: 600px-Bulgarian_Air_Force_rounde-1.png]

I wanted to ask which of these were on the Bulgarian Avia B.534 fighters that fought the Germans in September 1944? The first one or the second one? Did they have time to paint the new roundels or did they flew some missions with the old roundels cause they did not have time to paint the new ones??

Does anyone have a picture of Bulgarian Allied Avia? and could someone make a Bulgarian Avia Allied skin, please?

Messages In This Thread