[Map request] MIG ALLEY map

OK guys, knock yourselves out ... here's a link to the basic map for Mig Alley. It has textures with cultivated fields, rivers without foam, several stock airfields and a nice looking FMB with all the colorful stuff I like to put in.

There are also included, for those who wish to retextureize or try out different textures, both a layered map_t in psd and a load.ini guide, which shows what type of textures were put on what line ... can be helpful for reassigning textures.

So, the map is flyable and even looks nice. The texture choice is of course personal, but they can easily be changed should you wish. There is no woods layer on this map. If necessary I can add one later, but I was under the impression that North Korea was not a very forested country. But correct me if I am wrong.

As said, there are no objects for cities, villages, towns etc, nor do i plan to place any. It is a long drawn out process which does complete a map, but I have no time for that now. Perhaps I may fiddle around with the airfields, which are standard airfields, many with invisible ground plates.

Otherwise, have fun and please feel free to make templates of cities and villages. And should anyone do so, feel free to share them as. They can easily be incorporated into the map afterwards ...

Many thanks to Fabianfred for his info on how to make rivers surf free. They do indeed look much better without.

to install the map place in the typical locations:

...MODS/mapmods/maps/ag_Korea
...MODS/mapmods/maps/_Tex/ag/Korea

and add this line to your all.ini:

ag_Korea ag_Korea/load.ini

Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/?wywy4mznndd

[img][Image: ag_KoreaFMB.jpg][/img]

Messages In This Thread