New poses for humans needed

Max:

Females: great idea. I like the nurses part.

For civilians you can go into the human folders and paint the skin. the file is called "skinHi.tga" and is 3 KB in size. I've painted shirtless guys for the South Pacific and it works great. The 'helmet' or 'hat' is painted in the colour of the hair you want and from a distance looks OK. Using this logic, anything is possible for civilians. The path is: root folder>Mods>STD>3DO>Buildings>addobjects>folder of your choice (I renamed mine and added over 40 more with winter, RAF, Luftwaffe, and shirtless humnas)

Another idea for a pose I came up with during supper (as I was leaning on the wall waiting for the spuds to boil) was a figure leaning on an angle with one leg crossed over the other. As a former model railroader I know the importance of figures in a scene and, like a model railroad, IL2 only has so much animation. Thus, we need figures that look good in poses that look natural while being sedentary. We still also need figures that look like they're moving for those screen shots and glances out the cockpit while taxiing.

Great days all.

Messages In This Thread