Adding Planes mods,& maps to HSFX 5.0

Before I go too far in this install( actually installs : a virgin 4.101 install & over the SAS modded install-both work BTW but in the SAS install I've disabled the existing "Mods" Folder...)) I want to be clear on the absolutely right way to add maps , mods & planes .In every other modded version I've been doing most of these things would be placed in a "Mods "folder with STD files inside,AND using JSGME for mods designed for that purpose( usually that include a files folder first...) As far as I can see in HSFX 5.0 (Edited) install there is no "Mods" folder included & all these new planes & maps are in Files folder...right so far? So what to do? Make a "Mods "folder & proceed like before,add effects & planes here & change STD in files folder? ? What about the myriad of effects in my other installs-new Mods folder or add them to JSGME? Should I make a new MapsMods folder for the new Mods folder & add new maps here?
I did read thru the various readmes that came with this great mod package , but somehow I've missed this instructional on these issues..I apologize if it is right there & I just missed it & now am asking a stupid question.
Also do I keep updating SAS buttons in the Gui folder?
This is a great package & I want to do it right( for a change!!!) Smile
Thanks!

Messages In This Thread