WIP : Croatia + scale 1:1

ok where is Vosac and makarska?

Osader Wrote:ok where is Vosac and makarska?

on my "Croatian coast " template on Italy map ..... for the time being :wink:

Z

Ooooh Big Grin

This is going to be my favorite, I must dust off my old partisan Fiat G50.

Prva liga Zorane.

Jel to gore desno Fruska Gora? Ako jeste, jel moze malo desno pa da zahvati i Beograd :mrgreen:

Avala Wrote:Ooooh Big Grin

This is going to be my favorite, I must dust off my old partisan Fiat G50.

Prva liga Zorane.

Jel to gore desno Fruska Gora? Ako jeste, jel moze malo desno pa da zahvati i Beograd :mrgreen:

Thanks m8 Big Grin

Hebi ga majstore , vec je i ovako skoro pa prevelika .... ako bog da slijedeca ce biti istok/jug Juge, Rumunjska ( za Lowfightera) .... Grcka . Nego zakaj ti nebi probao ( bog zna da radis cuda u Photoshopu , a sve se svodi na to ) ) Mogu te voditi korak po korak ... samo reci

sorry guys for non english :oops: local stuff

Do you have Cevapi in Croatia? Cos when the map is finished, I think I'll buy one after landing :lol:

Another great map in progress! Soon we'll cover all the WWII theatre 8)

Congrats (and thx) for the project. The mountains line looks already superb. 8)

May I ask you a couple of things about the airfields: What about the list and how many of them are planned? Do you've historical references? Will you be interested in a short of accuracy in the reconsruction?

Looking forward, anyway, in the development of this work. Big Grin

mapalm Wrote:Congrats (and thx) for the project. The mountains line looks already superb. 8)

May I ask you a couple of things about the airfields: What about the list and how many of them are planned? Do you've historical references? Will you be interested in a short of accuracy in the reconsruction?

Looking forward, anyway, in the development of this work. Big Grin

uh, that is just so far away .... it will depend on max number of objects

For reference , please post anything you have ( airfields ... towns...harbors ...) from 40's... it will be much useful and appreciated

many thanks Big Grin

@big_yamato :

yes we have cevaps .... but the Bosnian ones are the originals .... luckily part of Bosnia will be represented so .... Big Grin

thanks Big Grin

Z

Today Croatia, Tomorrow the world! In a year we will have the whole world covered Tongue Nice work, and awaiting this map with anticipation!

Fusek Wrote:Today Croatia, Tomorrow the world! In a year we will have the whole world covered Tongue Nice work, and awaiting this map with anticipation!

thanks Big Grin

it would be great if everyone do their part of the World ....

Z

Thats some superb scenery your working on.
I look forward to seeing more of it.

Big Grin Fingers crossed for this project, and all support from Croatia ( why should only Slovak's have their team !). Waiting eagerly for every progress on this map !
Zoran deserves subscription and home delivery on cevaps, and some other good ( Croatian originated ) food for this work !
I have book "No. 352 (Y) R.A.F. Squadron ( Author - Tino Jelavic ) in which is map of Vis island and airfield used by RAF, USAAF and NOVJ Air force ( partisans ) - it might be useful if You don't have it ( map is spread on two pages ,it shows island Vis with position of airfield, and also groundplan of airfield with position of appron, runway,taxiways, tower etc.
There is also book "Zrakoplovstvo NDH 1941-1945" ( authors - Frka, Novak,Pogacic ) with map of NDH containing airfield positions marked.

If You need this data just e-mail me and I will send You a digital pictures or scans ( whatever I manage to make ). You have my e-mail, because we allready contacted before.

Best regards,

DOCTOR

p.s. Whish to congrat to all You talented guys on AAA who made all this nice mods and have shown that many "impossible" changes can be done with skills, goodwill and dedication to this game.

doctor Wrote:Big Grin Fingers crossed for this project, and all support from Croatia ( why should only Slovak's have their team !). Waiting eagerly for every progress on this map !
Zoran deserves subscription and home delivery on cevaps, and some other good ( Croatian originated ) food for this work !
I have book "No. 352 (Y) R.A.F. Squadron ( Author - Tino Jelavic ) in which is map of Vis island and airfield used by RAF, USAAF and NOVJ Air force ( partisans ) - it might be useful if You don't have it ( map is spread on two pages ,it shows island Vis with position of airfield, and also groundplan of airfield with position of appron, runway,taxiways, tower etc.
There is also book "Zrakoplovstvo NDH 1941-1945" ( authors - Frka, Novak,Pogacic ) with map of NDH containing airfield positions marked.

If You need this data just e-mail me and I will send You a digital pictures or scans ( whatever I manage to make ). You have my e-mail, because we allready contacted before.

Best regards,

DOCTOR

p.s. Whish to congrat to all You talented guys on AAA who made all this nice mods and have shown that many "impossible" changes can be done with skills, goodwill and dedication to this game.

Many thanks for all that kindness m8 Big Grin

One thing , i've lost all my address books ( recent hardware crash ) , so please send me mail ( art_zo[at]mail.inet.hr )

when map reaches object placing stage those data will be most needed and appreciated .... so start scanning :wink:

Do you have any info about Borongaj airfield (Zagreb) ?

again many thanks

Z

Looking good zo.

Good luck building the home turf.

ok, need a little help ( so soon)

anyone have decent map of that area ( visible rivers )?.... or link to it , please ....

many thanks

Z

ok , little update here....

1 rivers has been placed along with tuned elevations ( most of them checked ...)

- run into game limitation here : no seaplanes allowed on elevated water i'm afraid ( so all inland lakes and rivers are for navigation and decoration purpose )

2 managed to make custom texture for coast areas ....

now i'm tuning map_T for Med areas of the map ....

some pics

[Image: cro_text_01.jpg]

[Image: cro_text_02.jpg]

.... it's still fun Big Grin

Z
p.s. many thanks to Avala & Doktor for support and provided material ....