NWE winter-new textures

This is just the begining too Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Wow - I really like it ! Late fall / Early spring...

Beautiful work May-bug. Big Grin Everything looks very good excepting the quilt farm fields photo textures with snow cover. There seems to be too much green within that field quilt pattern for it to be late winter. I would think that it would be a variety of plowed earth and browns and tans from dormant grasses. The amount of green there just not seem right for late winter early spring snow melt.

any news about it ?!

Hi everyone Big Grin you got cool maps & want ask you where i can find quik mission maps. i'm looking everywhere but i dont find any Cry Cry please tell me if know Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ramboxxx88 Wrote:Hi everyone Big Grin you got cool maps & want ask you where i can find quik mission maps. i'm looking everywhere but i dont find any Cry Cry please tell me if know Smile Smile Smile Smile

here is excellent mod by FC regarding adding maps to QMB :

viewtopic.php?t=1970

enjoy,

Z

Thank You Very Very Much Big Grin

I think that effect - but more restrained- would be great for the Ardennes.

>> (any news about it ?!)

Hi,

i couldn't continue the work this week (because of my job), but i'll have enough time next week. I'll try to upload a first try next week-end.[/quote]

im really looking forward to it Big Grin

Nice!! I really like this one:
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 420vs7.jpg

Confusedhock: Brilliant, all you mappers are amazing with your contributions. 8) Please don't stop. Cheers Wingflyr.

What news :?:

vpmedia Wrote:Nice!! I really like this one:
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 420vs7.jpg

Some of those shots are stunning.. Pretty realistic!

OMG this is great! Confusedhock: