Lybia N-E

Thank you very much!

That video is just phenomenal.

I have never before seen a game environment give such a sense of natural variation in vegetation, geology, etc...

Congratulations on your brilliant work so far!

Looks great - very realisitic Smile Can't wait to fly over it!

Have to wait until my download limit is reset (one more week) before I can watch the video. Still, very excited anyway! Big Grin

since the video was done, there was an tremondous work on the texturisation of the parts you see in video with a plain desert color, most of those areas have been retexturized. the difficult part was to apply the textures on such large "almost flat" areas without any visual "repetition" of textures, that thing only, took one month of work, there are several thousends of km2 that needed to be corrected manually and still now, there are areas that i'm not really happy about and are corrected right now. there is still a pb with the map beeing played in "excellent" mode. no pb's with the "perfet" mode. it's due to the fact that the coast is the most "brutalized" of all the maps in il2 till now. just an exemple:

[Image: tobxx.jpg]

thanks for you nice comments :wink:

but now we need of filters anti-sands for emil and other bf 109 ..... :?

real sand isn't modelled...it's a shame, it would be so nice to see the hispanos jamming constantly :twisted:

I just watched the movie at You Tube and it looks realy great! Big Grin 8)

thank you, it's even better now! Big Grin

anyway, learn how to take off and land shortly...most of the airbases are 1000meter long! :twisted: ..end how to not burn the fuel :twisted:

i everything goes as wished and if the time allow it,
the beta will be there this WE.
Just hoping for a bug repport :wink:

JV69_BADA Wrote:thank you, it's even better now! Big Grin

anyway, learn how to take off and land shortly...most of the airbases are 1000meter long! :twisted: ..end how to not burn the fuel :twisted:

just make sure AI can do it ...... don't worry for us

cheers
Z

Ai can do anything! but do not hope to make 4 he111 full loaded make a nice take off off the short airstrips, those were for fighters or Jabo's, not the fat asses!
there are some (much) longer airstrips also, don't panic neither! Big Grin