New map_c conversion utility, now 1.0.0

|ZUTI| Wrote:Excellent utility! Thanks.

Whew, thanks. When I saw the thread (re)activated I feared the worst - a BUG.

You're welcome, glad I could help.

Well, here is a bug Smile Today i did some changes to my map_c map and when your app created the files, IL2 reports that in map_c.tga_table there is an Invalid ID... have no idea what might be wrong. I saved the image as grayscale without any other compression methods and everything during the conversion went fine. Even re-engeneering the two generated files back to one was ok but i did notice a black strip at the bottom of the generated file that is not there in the original picture. Huh. What am i missing or doing wrong Big Grin

EDIT: the old tool from MV splited the image OK.

|ZUTI| Wrote:Well, here is a bug Smile Today i did some changes to my map_c map and when your app created the files, IL2 reports that in map_c.tga_table there is an Invalid ID... have no idea what might be wrong. I saved the image as grayscale without any other compression methods and everything during the conversion went fine. Even re-engeneering the two generated files back to one was ok but i did notice a black strip at the bottom of the generated file that is not there in the original picture. Huh. What am i missing or doing wrong Big Grin

EDIT: the old tool from MV splited the image OK.

Hmmmmm.... could be a bug, need to have a look. You're probably not doing anything wrong.

Could you PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address so you can send me your original map_c file OR maybe you could upload it somewhere where I can get it?