NWE winter-new textures

may-bug

Please, don't stop your work!!!!!
Any news?

Work is not stopped, i just have a break because of my job (very busy last months). I hope i can have time in the next weeks to finish it.
The project is not dead.

Good news! Thanks! Smile

Wonderful Beautiful Hopeful Thankful! :wink:

Any news? Is a project dead? Cry

May Bug these maps are very cool, and in my opinion fill a big gap - I always thought that all temperate climate maps should be released in 3-4 versions:
Spring/Summer, Winter, Autumn, Early Spring/Late Autumn

I have one comment. I think you need to reduce the brightness of the colours. The greens are a little too vibrant for my experience of this time of year. Any grassy bits are predominantly brown grey ( and the brown would have reduced yellows).
In addition, any deciduous trees would be leafless, leaving only coniferous trees with green, and where I am from (Canada), most coniferous trees have a very blue tint to their green.

I am really looking forward to this/(hopefully these) maps.

von Kopfdorfer

Really hope this hasn't been dropped...these are some of the best textures I've seen - especially the winter ones.

Looks very nice! Especially the first ones. Please make the whole set (including cities, hills, etc..)
I don't really like the photo textures tho.

What happened with this ones? Are this mod death?

The " snow melting " textures would look very interesting om the winter Murmansk map as an in between season map.

The mappers are doing a FANTASTIC work, the game is being better and better, THANK YOU!

MOD is LIFE!!