Ardennes Winter NEW

Do the shrubs have a specific grey value, or is the placement so random, that only the amount of trees & shrubs is determined by the pixel's value? (I.e. not possible to have hedgerows or river edges lined with shrubs and willows?)

Do you think there is any chance that something like this might control the CLOUDS?

It would be so very cool to sock in all the peaks in the PTO like they should be much of the time.

tater

tab_flettner Wrote:[Image: 2301200823-06-50.jpg]

Love the curvature of the terrain in this pic. Can't wait to fly on it!

If I don't stop adding objects it will never get released!

[Image: 2501200820-02-41.jpg]

[Image: 2501200820-01-52.jpg]

tab_flettner Wrote:If I don't stop adding objects it will never get released!

don't even think about it ..... :wink:

Z

Is there a download for this map, it looks so damned good and real.

I would like to try it as soon as possible if it is possible? That half thawed icy look is so much better.

CS. Smile

How's this coming along? Any chance of a WIP release soon?

HI Everybody - I have been away from this for a while.....I hope to have the beta out this weekend. I have to draw the line at how much stuff I am going to add / change.

Thanks for all the positive comments!

Tab

So what is the latest with this map. Not to rush you or seem needy, but I have been waiting for this one for a while (I am a fellow Janes WWII fan :wink: ) I also fly with the Janes WWII fighters in flight music in my IL2 Big Grin

Big Grin :wink:

Bee Wrote:Big Grin :wink:

uh... Confusedhock: ... maybe I missed something? Care to explain?

Just bumping.

Tongue

Hi everybody, I had some beta testing on the map going on - I will follow up and release this weekend as is unless there are any major deal breakers. Thanks for the interest and support!

YES! 8)

[Image: 1501200821-50-00.jpg][/quote]

During the winter wouldn't the small inland water have been frozen over, especially during the time of the Bodenplatte and Battle of the Bulge?