I'm new and need few tips please.

Hello gents.
First i wanna say thanks. Thanks for this site and thanks to all contributors and mod makers.
I was very happy with how IL2 looks but recently i watched some IL2 movies and noticed that there is a lot more to this game. First thing i noticed was 6DOF. I was like WTH, I wont that!
I went on UBI forum but had no luck there.
Then I googled "IL2 6dof" or something like that and came across this wonderful site.
I got it to work and my dear God... it is magic.
Now i watched some more movies and saw that people have real trees, and not that transparent tree layers.

Since there are so many mods (i'm really lost and overwhelmed), i wonder if someone can point me in right direction.
I'm looking for a mod that would make trees on original maps look better.
Is there such a thing or maybe what i saw were addon maps?
So far i only got MOD Activator 5.0 and 6DOF MOD installed.

Thanks again gents Big Grin

welcome Big Grin

and thanks for kind words

As you may noticed our little community forum is separated in thematic sections so it shouldn't be too hard to find mods that interests you . Please take your time to read installation instructions wherever they are present and if in doubt don't hesitate to ask .... before install.

Now, for trees i believe it would be better if Lowfighter take it from here .... they where his obsession so IMHO hi is more qualified to answer ....

cheers,
Z

thank you kind sir Smile
I did look around this fantastic place, but couldnt find anything on making the forest as i wonted it.
Even if i dont find anything concerning the trees, this 6dof thingy that i found here today is breathtaking and keeps me in a high mood.
ps.
man i cant take my eyes off Catherine, coolest sig i've seen in a while. A person simply cant miss your posts.

thanks all Smile