ITALY MAP Modded *UPDATED*

moved to "maps beta mods" until issues gets resolved .....

regards,
Z

I don't know wich issues you are talking about, however with the last patch (1.5) i correct the small issue of the city name that was remained and now the MOD work well for all the people that have downloaded. The buildings issue doesn't appear to me and never to my friends that have istalled. So i think could due to a bug or a different video card settings and not to a bug in the MOD.

If someone aren't able to install them is not my fault. There is a lot of different way to install a MOD, and a lot of configuration and tools to do that and i cant follow like a mom every single person. More, i included a two language README file quite easy to understand, so read it and follow exactly the instruction and you will see that it will be functioning.
So if you like this MOD as it is, good, if not, friends as before! as we say in Italy :wink: .

Bye.

Italo

P.S. This MOD DON'T require 4.09

ok, than i'll make installer for version 1.5 and upload it on server as official mod ....

will send you download link via PM

cheers,
Z

fly_zo Wrote:ok, than i'll make installer for version 1.5 and upload it on server as official mod ....

will send you download link via PM

cheers,
Z

RGR THAT!