New ground textures.[CRIMEA BETA]

Looking Great 8)

Wow Handy, what a difference!

First class stuff. Big Grin

Only beware of repeating patterns effect for cultivated fields. You will find that it's better to make a couple or more of different textures for cultivated areas, to be alternated, to avoid repeating pattern.

That's an amazing job anyway.

Maraz

you take the command? :lol: :roll:

can you make a thing like this;
[Image: kiskaEside.jpg]

I pretty much have Crimea all finished up. Is it alright to post up a beta here?

Handy Wrote:I pretty much have Crimea all finished up. Is it alright to post up a beta here?

yup, please do ..... Big Grin

just let me know your prefix first..... using prefix for files/map folder name is mandatory here...
more:

(The link is inoperative)

thanks
Z

Handy Wrote:I pretty much have Crimea all finished up. Is it alright to post up a beta here?

ooo does that mean we'll get our hands on these and have your permission to use them on our own creations? Big Grin

i have been using handy_ as a prefix. Ill upload it in a few. and yes i dont mind if anyone else wants to use these. feel free.

wicked cool Handy!

updated the first post! Smile

hi handy, can't you just list file to edit, to create new ground texture?

because, i have another game, we use ~ same game structure as IL2, and by this i would add new ground texture.

okey, it give a bit difference between hierarchy structure, and file extention, but rest is same of IL2 game.

When I try to open any Crimea map with the Map tools FMB I get kicked out of il2...anyone else have this problem?

I want to re-align the quays which are all off-set from the shore

Nice textures BTW

Hi FF Smile

The actors.static is too big for the mod tool and always results in a crash. Cry

I was hoping there might be some workaround to this out there, as there are several maps i'd like to give a makeover to but can't as yet Sad

Handy, well done! It looks great. There is some serious repetition (lines & banding) in the grassland plates of some wide flat areas. Although you are no doubt aware of this. Just as I am aware that this is only the Beta Big Grin Big Grin

Brilliant work so far. Looking forward to seeing your future efforts too!

Hi, does this improvement are into the dwloadable file yet?

fabianfred Wrote:When I try to open any Crimea map with the Map tools FMB I get kicked out of il2...anyone else have this problem?

I want to re-align the quays which are all off-set from the shore

Nice textures BTW

It is crashes my game at desktop, but while still in loading, maybe to repack it?