New DGEN (beta) Jets !

I just noticed over at mission4today that someone has posted a leaked beta of DGEN that allows jets and new maps to be selected for campaigns.

link here

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name ... pic&t=3140

i have just downloaded it, haven't tried it yet, thought it might prove useful to campaign builders

regards

slipper

BE CAREFUL!..ive installed this and now my briefings are in Russian..ive put back the original
DGEN and DGEN exe but still in russian :S.................whats goin on!!??

please help me someone.........this is soooo FRUSTRATING.........! what do i do to get it back into English??!!

Ok...calmed down from my panic...when this mod 1st came out i read on here how to edit the dgen files..ru dat something like that!...........now then ...some of my campaigns are now in English..some in Russian...the following are russian:

Finish
German
Hungarian
Italian
NL
RAF
Romanian
Slovak &
USAAF........

anybody have a clue what i need to do cus i dont remember properly and im 20 missions into a Crimean campaign with 26 kills in an F4 and i want to carry on n not lose any of it!

thanks in Advance

Mark

I think if you go into your DGen folder and scroll to the campaign files you'll find that some files have the suffix .ru after them. Delete those ones and it should revert to English.

Could someone else confirm this as I haven't done it in a while.