"NEW" Fly_zo BoB Normandy map.

Yes All Normandy

Oh dear......now I shall be torn between this map with its nice cities and that of Lal_Rone and its nice Chateaux and airfields .. :?

Can someone put this mod map into AA server ? I have problem with rapid share and can't download it. Please Smile

I do not want to be a spoiler here....you obviously get a lot of enjoyment out of populating cities....as we do from seeing your work......however

with the present WIP maps of Western Europe/Battle of Britain Online/Battle of britain....these seem to cover the same area as this BOB/Normandy map

but being much more correct in geography, once they are out....I feel that the old default normandy maps and the BoB_normandy ones will see little use.......

I hope you do not burn yourself out ....because there will be plenty of new cities begging for houses in those maps too...... Big Grin

fabianfred Wrote:I do not want to be a spoiler here....you obviously get a lot of enjoyment out of populating cities....as we do from seeing your work......however

with the present WIP maps of Western Europe/Battle of Britain Online/Battle of britain....these seem to cover the same area as this BOB/Normandy map

but being much more correct in geography, once they are out....I feel that the old default normandy maps and the BoB_normandy ones will see little use.......

I hope you do not burn yourself out ....because there will be plenty of new cities begging for houses in those maps too...... Big Grin

well, i'm still using it for stock DCG campaigns ( and will be doing so until new maps can be added to DCG stock grandcampaign ) .... but i'm too subjective to judge :wink:

@whiskey111: this mod will be uploaded on AAA server as soon as author decide it is finished and ready ....

regards,
Z

canonuk Wrote:Looks great Smile What are you using as your Tower Bridge towers?

Have you ever look at this one:

viewtopic.php?t=1489

:roll: :wink:

fabianfred Wrote:I do not want to be a spoiler here....you obviously get a lot of enjoyment out of populating cities....as we do from seeing your work......however

I started working on this map 2 months ago( I do not like old cities texture and

building populate looking).
Now I continued because it is very hard waiting for released that very nice new map and

than DCG campaign will be done for them.

I thing my work on Normandy will be also usefull as a template for populate cities on

slovakia cities texture. I do not extracted them (building populate) from Slovakia map I

did them myself.

If some of the autors that new map will be interested to use it as a template I can send

actors.static (read able in FMB+, Ctrl C and Ctrl V work between maps. )

And be sure I do not burn myself out constructive critique is always welcome.
I am not able to do new map or new mode because I do not how, so I do what I can.

Manny thanks to all who makes this game better. IL 2 whit mods it is simply new game.

Hi Zdenek

PS Sorry for my English

Looking good!

352ndCoolBreeze Wrote:Hi Zdenek,

I'm working with Clockwatcher, 352ndSgtBooze and a gang of 352nd flyers to populate the BOB map. With your permission, I would like to borrow from your lovely harbor facilities (like Portsmouth) using copy/paste to help populate BOB's harbors and ports.

Regards,

352ndCoolBreeze

Post me PM your Email I will send it to you all I have this time.
Le Havre port is from team normandy the others are my work.

Hi Zdenek

I love to see your beautiful cities and harbours......thanks for your work

and now i think about it....the newer maps are more to the East.... for early war stuff...so this map is still good for Post D-Day stuff

I'd love to see your buildings added to the map by Lal_Rone...but I am a dunce at the actors static tools and cannot open the normandy maps :oops:

fabianfred Wrote:I love to see your beautiful cities and harbours......thanks for your work

and now i think about it....the newer maps are more to the East.... for early war stuff...so this map is still good for Post D-Day stuff

I'd love to see your buildings added to the map by Lal_Rone...but I am a dunce at the actors static tools and cannot open the normandy maps :oops:

I am working with old actors.static.
Put this cities to Lal_Rone map is easy, but some body must ask him if he will be interested in.

Still working on it?

Hi, i test this map......
Very good work, but over london FPS are to much low.....

my pc configuration is :
Dual core 2.15gh
4G of Ram
Video card nvidia Gforce 8800GT 512ram

i hope to help you......regards