Map Trouble. Cant save missions. -SOLVED-

Hi, I have been having trouble with maps latelly. I can not save mission in delvpier

Hmm off to trya tyhis and see if thats the problem...
viewtopic.php?p=54021#54021

Baco, Destruction mod is the problem.

Potenz

Potenz, I don

there is the problem, static.ini is fucking up you FMB i used to have the same problem and solved deleting from the MODS folder the static.ini folder.

Hope this help

Potenz

Yeap it was the Satic.ini file, I downloaded all the Default Inis, from this site and works OK.
Now I need to reinstall modded objects one by one to see witch one if any screwed my Static.ini.

So yes the problem was related to the sattic.ini file.

It is solved now with a default 4.09 Static.ini file.

Thanks for all the tips and information.

If It's any further help, all my .ini files are in "#:\'46\files\com\maddox\il2\objects"

With one exception = "Air.ini" which is in "#:\'46\Mods\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects" (for new slot AC)
I guess they're OK in either location, but NOT BOTH.

So far I've had no problems in 4.08 mod or 4.09b mod using this structure.
I am using FMB+ (which does unlock some extra textures)

You could use Windows search for "*.ini" to check for duplicate entries.

Easy enough to check the culprit by adding "-" to the filename . The wrapper.dll will just use il2s default ".ini" file from "files.sfs" if you do this.

Thnaks Fisneakey, I did do a search and thats what had me so confused, I had no duplicates (i did this serach becouse my air ini is still giving me grief with the Blitz pack - every time I add any of teh mods panes to teh ini, teh sim crashes at 60%.. still working on that), and All my ini files, are in an "INI" folder (in the MODS folder) so I know where to look for them from now on, and check very thoroughlly every mod I install to se if it adds any aditional folder.

When ever I install moded or cloned objects I manually insert the necesary text in my inis, in this folder and erase any other...

I think Potenz is right and I must have been using a modified Static ini, from teh time I instaled teh destruction mode with teh all in one isntall. or then aagian, maybe i screwed soemthing up when installing a dskin or cloned objects mod , since I love those, jeje.

Anyway I

Backups always good, probably an idea to have a "rollback copy" of "Mods" and "files" folders too.

glad to heard that you can solve the problem Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Potenz

Great!
What a relief. I hope that you like my maps!!

The First destruction mod was made using the 4.08 static.ini....by Lal_Rone

I later changed it to the the 4.09bm static.ini

Potenz loves to blame the destruction mod for all woes...but I run it OK with everything else...no problems