Map Loading Error - a Question

It's sometimes amazing the amount of original work submitted here, for which i am extremely grateful.

With a few maps, such as for instance the eastafrika, sinaai, mrz_Malta, Kt_Channel, dlc_Spain and others, I constantly get the following error message when I try to load them into the FMB:

"World.land().LoadMap(). error: java.lang.RunTimeException: Landscape dlc_SpainSW/dlc load.ini' loading error"

I can't make hide nor tail of this error message. I have tried installing the maps into version 4.07, 4.08 and 4.09b1 of the game, but all with either no maps showing up at all in the FMB, or else the appearance of this error message.

I suppose it could be something quite silly or basic, but any hints or advice on how to get this fixed would be appreciated. These are some great looking maps.

It seems that you must install this:
(The link is inoperative)
It is the modded version of 4.09b. Hope that this will help.
Kapteeni

I wonder whether that is the reason I still can't get my East Java map project to load at all, though the Malta map works well, as does Big_yamato's West Java map (alpha version)............. I'm using the stock 1C 4.09m.

Installing 4.09bm Patch (MOD Version)

1. Make sure IL2 1946 is installed

2. if you have not allready done so, install either ENG_SOUND_MOD or MOD-Activator first before you continue - if you have allready done this or if you allready have mods installed then do not do this move onto next step

3. Install & Download > 409_MOD_b1m.exe (Mod version of 4.09)

4. Run game

No difference with the stock UBI 4.09m....... map still won't load at all Sad
Back to the drawing board again...........

GerritJ9 Wrote:No difference with the stock UBI 4.09m....... map still won't load at all Sad
Back to the drawing board again...........
Install & Download > 409_MOD_b1m.exe (Mod version of 4.09)

I did install the mod version of 4.09- no difference compared to 1C's original 4.09, map still won't load at all.

Hi Gerrit, if you want you can send me your files so I can check them... 4 eyes are better than 2 :wink: