IN COCKPIT MAP

Need help guys -cant move map on-screen-have no numbers or letters across map or down sides-map moves inside frame but cannot move map from default position-any ideas?-seems to have started since I bought new 37 inch screen (beepee)

Hold both mouse keys (right and left) over map frame and drag it where you like Smile
Maraz

6S.Maraz Wrote:Hold both mouse keys (right and left) over map frame and drag it where you like Smile
Maraz
Tried that maraz dont work-got to be something in mods

beepee Wrote:
6S.Maraz Wrote:Hold both mouse keys (right and left) over map frame and drag it where you like Smile
Maraz

just to clarify a little .... so you can't move map pad at all or you can't drag it to the edge of screen ?

regards
Z

Eh? Was it ever possible to drag the entire map pad to a different spot on the screen? Don't tell me I've missed this feature all these years. :?

Bee Wrote:Eh? Was it ever possible to drag the entire map pad to a different spot on the screen? Don't tell me I've missed this feature all these years. :?

'Fraid so! Smile
Never mind - I only discovered the other day that you can scroll through the Object List etc in the FMB using the mouse wheel :roll: .

:cheers:

fly_zo Wrote:
beepee Wrote:
Maraz

just to clarify a little .... so you can't move map pad at all or you can't drag it to the edge of screen ?

regards
Z
right Z m8-cant move frame or drag frame anywhere on screen -map I can move ok-but have no numbers or letters on map-seems to me I need to set default position nearer to centre of screen by one cm -if that makes any sense to you-then all of frame would be on screen-the letters across top need to be moved down by a little and numbers on side moved in a little to be visible-its driving me crazy-got to be something to do with 1920x1080 res.-regards beepee

...well, if you aren't using any of map pod mods i'm afraid it is related to screen resolution . Check if you got conf.ini settings right

sorry that i couldn't be more helpful

Z

fly_zo Wrote:...well, if you aren't using any of map pod mods i'm afraid it is related to screen resolution . Check if you got conf.ini settings right

Z
well never mind Z m8 -you had a look thats the main thing-thanx for that-i wonder if anyone else has this problem using a large tele for a monitor ? Sad

beepee Wrote:
fly_zo Wrote:...well, if you aren't using any of map pod mods i'm afraid it is related to screen resolution . Check if you got conf.ini settings right

Z
well never mind Z m8 -you had a look thats the main thing-thanx for that-i wonder if anyone else has this problem using a large tele for a monitor ? Sad

do try to ask in IL2 technical help section or/and in mods discussion for more reply

btw, i'm running it at 1280x1024 w/o problems ( not able to move map pad to the full edges , though)

cheers
Z

fly_zo Wrote:
beepee Wrote:

Z

do try to ask in IL2 technical help section or/and in mods discussion for more reply

btw, i'm running it at 1280x1024 w/o problems ( not able to move map pad to the full edges , though)

cheers
Z
ok z m8 where do i find settings to make map larger in frame -as i have got black bars now top an bottom in mapframe-managed to work out how to get letters an numbers back but need to extend map vertically to fill frame?

beepee Wrote:ok z m8 where do i find settings to make map larger in frame -as i have got black bars now top an bottom in mapframe-managed to work out how to get letters an numbers back but need to extend map vertically to fill frame?

map pad files are in \gui\game\pad ( extracted files.sfs ...):

Body.msh
mono.sim
padcelluloid.mat
padskin.mat
Planshet.tga
PlanshetFrame.tga

i'm not sure which one would do the trick

btw, if you need those files ( can't extract them by yourself) PM me

cheers
Z

fly_zo Wrote:
beepee Wrote:ok z m8 where do i find settings to make map larger in frame -as i have got black bars now top an bottom in mapframe-managed to work out how to get letters an numbers back but need to extend map vertically to fill frame?

map pad files are in \gui\game\pad ( extracted files.sfs ...):

Body.msh
mono.sim
padcelluloid.mat
padskin.mat
Planshet.tga
PlanshetFrame.tga

i'm not sure which one would do the trick

btw, if you need those files ( can't extract them by yourself) PM me

cheers
Z
you are an absolute star m8-will have a look first thnx