First maps work then I get a corrupt file message...grrrrr..

I have all maps installed ,although still haven't got the hang of QMTplus,so only afew show up in sim.At any rate I do have VPs Default maps with quite a few new maps for use in Quick mission section of sim.When they were firstextracted to Mapmods section ,they seemed to work fine , but once I exited & tried to use them again ,I get file corrupt message.Original Il-2 maps still work fine but new ones like Italy etc. will not allow a start on a quick mission...Is there an easy fix?
Dietz
:?:

Are you using 4.09?

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC

4.09m.......................................................

4.09b from here that is 8)

Things won't work right with the Ubi one if I understand correctly.

...yup , for any kind of mods 4.09 means 4.09m1b

.... official 4.09b patch won't work with mods !!!

regards
Z

Solved...somehow... Big Grin

fly_zo Wrote:...yup , for any kind of mods 4.09 means 4.09m1b

.... official 4.09b patch won't work with mods !!!

regards
Z
AS MENTIONED THIS WORKS FINE NOW...EXCEPT IF i TRY TO PUT A TARGET SUCH AS ARMOR IN ONE OF THE NEW THEATER MAPS...THEN i GET THE CORRUPT FILE MESSAGE...IS THIS NORM?

No James- it means that there's something missing. Corrupt file means that either the mission file is missing, or mis-placed.

The naming convention in MODS/QMBPlus/Missions/Quick is:

MapnameSideTarget00.mis

So, you'd expect to see a file name in the above directory like

fly_Z_Britain_AutumnBlueArmor00.mis

If you don't find a file like that in the directory, then that's why you are getting that message as I understand it.

I know this is tough Triad, but where do you think I went wrong in install?I thought I had done everything right. Can I go back & fix or do you advuse a fresh install of game and all mods & map mods?