OH DEAR ME MY DESERT IS CAPUT

: Confusedhock:
Any ideas on why my desertn online scenery in FMB shows about a million little bits if sea?

where there should be ground there are repeated squares of fragmented water, from just inshore to the mountain ranges. VERY ANNOYING.
Please help
thanks
Sharkzz
:?

Sharkzz Wrote:: Confusedhock:
Any ideas on why my desertn online scenery in FMB shows about a million little bits if sea?

where there should be ground there are repeated squares of fragmented water, from just inshore to the mountain ranges. VERY ANNOYING.
Please help
thanks
Sharkzz
:?

check map_c.tga and map_c.tga_table for that map ..... replace them with default ones if nothing else helps

and please .... no "all caps" in threads title !

regards
Z

Smile
Big thanks FLyZo mate.
I ended up doing a clean reinstall of game as well as downloading your GREAT fantatstc new unified install. I had NO troubles what so ever with this, it went as smooth as honey. and looks fantastic as well as the switcher program works like a dream. Thanks to ALL there Big Grin
One litle question though.
I had been using the 6DOV which I could use with my mouse etc, does it still work within this new download? I tried look around view, pasted in those numbered file thingys into the files folder.
but it didnt give me the use I had before.
NEXT-- I left a note about the Spit MK1 paint schemes, I got mixed up a bit and all is well , unfortunately I am slightly dislexic, which can be a handicap sometimes, the I and 1 , I could not discern were different, so I appologise and it all worked well . :lol:
thanks again.

Sharkzz
~S~

Sharkzz Wrote:Smile
Big thanks FLyZo mate.
I ended up doing a clean reinstall of game as well as downloading your GREAT fantatstc new unified install. I had NO troubles what so ever with this, it went as smooth as honey. and looks fantastic as well as the switcher program works like a dream. Thanks to ALL there Big Grin
One litle question though.
I had been using the 6DOV which I could use with my mouse etc, does it still work within this new download? I tried look around view, pasted in those numbered file thingys into the files folder.
but it didnt give me the use I had before.
NEXT-- I left a note about the Spit MK1 paint schemes, I got mixed up a bit and all is well , unfortunately I am slightly dislexic, which can be a handicap sometimes, the I and 1 , I could not discern were different, so I appologise and it all worked well . :lol:
thanks again.

Sharkzz
~S~

no, problem m8 Big Grin

now , regarding 6dov .... since that mod has been published mods structure has changed ( introducing of wrapper) , so all mods go to MODS folder ( not in Files like before , Files is reserved for basic files) and filelist.txt is no longer needed ( disregard instructions for updating it )

So you just place version of 6DOV mod you prefer into MODS folder and you'll be fine . For example i have mouse version : folder "6DOF_Mod_v07_sHr"

cheers
Z

Big Grin
Cool, works a treat. And I learned something new,ie: how the new unified works
cheers mate
~S~