Wheres my STATIC.INI?

Guys,

I've installed the Unified Version of IL2 and now dont have access to a STATIC.INI ? Its nowhere to be found does anyone know where it is ?

How do I install any new maps that require changes to the STATIC.INI if I dont have one ? Can I move my 'old' one across ?

I have managed to install VP_Medias mapmods successfully so i'm part way there but one or more of my old maps (which had STATIC.INI changes) are causing my game to CTD at 70% if I move my old mapmods folder across.

I just wanna get my QMB back to a point where I can access all my lovely maps & missions !!

Mick

PS, I have done a full search of my IL2 installation and its not in my STD or Static_AC folders

\MODS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects\static.ini
If you dont have add it ...

For some reason the .ini's arent generated inside the STD folder in the AAA_Community Unified install (at least not in mine?) - can you confirm its ok to port them across from my old STD folder ??

I dont have unified instaler ... btw if you have static.ini copy file in path which I wrote,that

making153 Wrote:For some reason the .ini's arent generated inside the STD folder in the AAA_Community Unified install (at least not in mine?) - can you confirm its ok to port them across from my old STD folder ??

yup, location wasn't changed , it's just that UI doesn't contain any mod which requires altered static.ini so it doesn't install it ( game is using default one directly from sfs files ) .

So if you're adding any mod which require altered static.ini ,place default one in to :

\MODS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects\ ...... and alter it with lines from readme ( which mod author has provided ).

default static.ini can be found in sticky thread in this forum section ....

Z

Thanks Fly_zo - you de man !!