How do I replace the default normandy map in DCG campaigns

Hi

I would like to replace the default normandy map used in dcg campaigns with the new mod maps with the british coast, is there a simple guide on how to do this? I have tried before but failed

This is a project which is WIP.

I've joined forces with Scharnhorst to create DC's on new maps and will commence my part of the project this sunday.

It's a fairly complicated thing to change, so please do have patience.

Cheers!
ArcticViper

So currently none of the modded maps are being used for any dcg or dgen campaigns,is this the case? (shame if it is)

Kennel Wrote:So currently none of the modded maps are being used for any dcg or dgen campaigns,is this the case? (shame if it is)

i'm using it since day one :wink:

To replace default normandy2 ( one with the island) with my bob ..... just place all files from fly_zo_BOB folder to Normandy folder . Then rename any of fly_Z_normX_load.ini files to "load.ini" ( depends which season you like ....) .

If you're using vpmedia's default map pack .... watch it cos it will overwrite your files !

Before going online make sure that you disable normandy folder ( servers runs default map ...)

Z

Hi

I installed your bob map Fly Zo, and it is located in the mods folder however I cant access it through full mission builder, so I am missing something, any ideas?

Kennel Wrote:Hi

I installed your bob map Fly Zo, and it is located in the mods folder however I cant access it through full mission builder, so I am missing something, any ideas?

check for double all.ini files ..... if you've installed my map with auto installer your "proper" all.ini should be located here : Mods\mapmods\maps\all.ini . Remove any other all.ini you may have inside Mods folder

Z