FMB+ Question

I've installed the FMB+ (thanks Microwave) but when I open the FMB I cannot access any mission that I have made, only maps. (I believe I followed the install instructions for FMB+ exactly.)

So what I've done is to make 3 "bldconf.ini" files.

1- The original that was in the game after I installed the Unified Installer which works just like the 'Vanilla' game version.

2- A modified one for saving missions on the beta HB_Hokkaido and HB_Pacific Island maps where you need to remove the Destruction line to save missions.

3- The FMB+ file which includes the necessary lines to unlock the FMB.

Currently I need to swap out these three files depending on what I am doing.

So here's the question: Excepting the "HB modded" bldconf.ini for those two maps, is there a way to blend together the FMB+ ini file and the 'normal' ini file so I don't have to swap out (except for saving on the HB beta maps)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Let's get this perfectly clear....... there has been much confusion on this matter

are you talking about the FMB+ ... or the unlocked FULL Map Tools FMB used for map making?

the FMB+ differs from the default FMB in a few ways...mainly having the rotate/select/move as a group funtions.... and gives more info in the 3D mode

Full Unlocked FMB does not allow missions to be loaded ...but they can be run from the normal menu screen (not in the FMB)

Thanks for the reply fabinfred.

I unpacked and installed (per the installation instructions included) two files:
FMB-Full
&
map_FMB-tools.

so I guess I'm talking about the Map Tools.

You've answered my question I guess, with the map tools enabled I cannot open/run missions. That's OK. I suppose I was hoping to make map modifications while looking at placed objects. The solution I see is to take screenshots and refer to them if I want to change a map, then load that map with all the rest of the .mis entries for planes/buildings etc. No prob.

As to the other part of the question, it looks like I will need to swap out bldconf files to make missions right? It appears that making maps and making mission is two totally separate functions.

Finally, and slightly off this topic, I love your Thailand map. I looked at your picto-tutorial about trains and....well that's another topic. In brief, I can't get the custom trains to show. Did you get my PM from M4T? It will explain in detail.
And where is Rangoon? (coordinates) I love your Roundhouse for the engines. That's a great railyard BTW. One of the best I've seen.

And lastly, using your new fauna I made this:

Shinto(ish) Temple:
[Image: Shrine_1.jpg]

Kamikaze Pilots preparing for their final flight:

[Image: Shrine_2.jpg]

Anyone making Japanese Rock Garden objects?