Here are maps that don't work for mein QMB-why?

I think I've kept track with my all_ini file...but maybe I've just screwed up & need to do something else...?
The Maps I've installed that shpw up in the sim's QMB that do not worl(i.e.;Wrong Target selected ) are:
JV69_Lybia_N-E
LAL_Normandy-44
Channel AutE & AutL
V-1_Summeer-1944
zip-Alpen

In game play it probably doesn't matter that much if I can't use these in QMB ..except in newest FW-190a-3 ( new AC) Scramble mission I get a Normandy/load.ini...which tells me ( I think) that I've missed something on this map ( even tho Normandy 2 works in QMB.)
I'm sorry maps continue to be such a niggling problem for me...but I bet I'm not alone...Can someone give me a clue ?
Many Thanks!
Dietz

Put your map in MODS/MAPMODS/maps folder

add map name and load.ini name to all.ini which is a file in MODS/MAPMODS/maps folder:
example: The_Slot_08-42 Slot/load_0842.ini

Look in il8n folder for maps_ru.properties Open it in Notepad and add the name of the map and what you want to appear in the QMB map list for a name:
example: Slot The Slot 8-42

In Missions/Quick you would have at least 2 .mis files :
SlotBlueNone00.mis and SlotRedNone00.mis

When you open these up you would have this at the beginning of each one:

[MAIN]
MAP Slot/load_0842.ini

See, it matches the 2nd phrase in your all.ini

Finally in conf.ini you need to assign the next number at the bottom under
[quick]
Customyournumberhere=Slot

Slot is the name of the map as called out in maps_ru.properties

If you are using the Unified Installer, QMB Plus missions ("RedNone00.mis" for example) are to be placed into : "...\MODS\QMBPlus\Missions\Quick\".

FMB can be used to create additional missions/target types to use on the maps of your choice.