Team SVIR:KT_Finland 1.0 is ready!! See the last page!

New Screenshots with Mbugs wintertextures:
Turku

[Image: aabu.jpg]

Over Tallin
[Image: dakota.jpg]
Near Turku
[Image: me1.jpg]

All very nice screenshots :!: :!: :!:

DELETED!

in light of the dedicated server release, is it DF mode compatable?

Thrud Wrote:in light of the dedicated server release, is it DF mode compatable?
I have not tested, but i think that it is...

Thrud Wrote:in light of the dedicated server release, is it DF mode compatable?

How can we test this with our maps? ...just thinking of my Thailand map

one way to test is make a mission were 12 to 16 B-24 land at each airfield from each direction (not at the same time) and see if they all make it to their own parking spot.
their parking spot is the online spawn point. i use B-24s because of thier wing span, it will better show if they are going to collide with static stuff, trees, building, revettments. etc..

I like very very much that you have quite a lot of isolated farms in the fields here and there!!! Adding some trees around would make it look even better I thing.. But I really like this Big Grin

lowfighter Wrote:I like very very much that you have quite a lot of isolated farms in the fields here and there!!! Adding some trees around would make it look even better I thing.. But I really like this Big Grin
I might add more threes. I am using templates and i forgot the trees :oops: from templates.
I just corrected the map_h and i will send new beta tomorrow.
I really like those new winter textures. I watched some archive videos about FAF in action and i took some screenshots from the game and they looked almost the same.
What to do next:
-Navigation maps
-New load.ini for midwinter (frozen sea)
-Test and test with my AMD 4000+ geforce 8800 GT (1gig :twisted: ) 2 gigs RAM Winxp pro.
I would be great to here about FPS rates with different PCConfused I get about 60 fps except over Helsinki i get about 24 fps and game freezes a bit
I made few coops but i used only 12 planes and map worked ok. Maybe the hills next to airfield near Turku (upper left) needs to be flatten a bit.

You could add one maybe just a small airfield in Estonia for the Russians to use for online games.
Otherwise it looks great, i also think that everyone in virtualpilots.fi will love it.

letku Wrote:You could add one maybe just a small airfield in Estonia for the Russians to use for online games.
Otherwise it looks great, i also think that everyone in virtualpilots.fi will love it.

I will add 1 online map with 2 airfields in Estonia. Smile
As you have noticed, i kept airfield as little populated as possible for online players

The link is not working (at least for me) looking forward to your map

fdelre Wrote:The link is not working (at least for me) looking forward to your map
It works for me!!!
PM your email and i send it directly to you!

Hi.. Confusedhock:

Late THX for this nice new map..Kapteeni

It has finnish feeling over it.. Big Grin

Do u have any more ideas for finnish maps.. :?:

or have u covered them all by now.. :?:

I downloaded the map really nice job nice job thanks