Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.

Howdy folks,

I'm just curious if anyone is working on the map for Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands. I'd love to be able to make a couple of historical missions there circa 1944. The Flintlock Operation when Kwajalein and Roi Namur were taken from the Japanese.

moved to maps discussion section ....

please use "downloads" forum sections only for publishing official AAA mods

thank you
Z

My Apologies fly_zo,

I'm new to posting on this forum. And making mistakes appears to be one of the things I'm best at now days. I'll do my best to post in the correct forum in the future mate.

Hi and welcome!
THere was a Kwajalein map available awhile back, but it seems to have disappeared!!??
Strange, I just noticed now...maybe ask the moderator of that forum(map forum) what happened to it?bb :?:
Ok, found the link,here: viewtopic.php?t=8516&highlight=kwajalein
that's the post, but the map link seems dead... Sad

bigbossmalone Wrote:Hi and welcome!
THere was a Kwajalein map available awhile back, but it seems to have disappeared!!??
Strange, I just noticed now...maybe ask the moderator of that forum(map forum) what happened to it?bb :?:
Ok, found the link,here: viewtopic.php?t=8516&highlight=kwajalein
that's the post, but the map link seems dead... Sad

called for moderator ,Sir ? .... what can i do for you ? :wink:

BTW...just tried d/l link and it works fine here

Z

Aahh, it's you, zo!! Big Grin Big Grin
How're you, matey?
I have a problem now, I have my fingers on too many little projects, and am losing my grip on what's going on in the different sections... :roll:

I see it works again....strange...oh well, all's good, then... :wink:

Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it. Now if someone could make the Roi Namur map for the northern portion of the atoll I'll be in the tall cotton. Thanks again guys I've been wanting this for a long time. And thanks for all the other great work you guys do all of the time.