Error loading Canon channel map

Hi all

I downloaded Canon's beta channel map and the new biggin hill campaign. The first mission was fine, but when I went to load the second mission, I got this message:

Mission Loading Failed: Landscape 'CAN_Channel/CAN_40_load.ini' loading error

Can someone help me understand what this means and where I screwed up? How to fix it?

Also, FWIW, I'm not getting the movie after the first campaign mission as well. I don't know if that's map related or campaign related, though...

Thanks!

check to see if it is in there in all.ini, there is a small text entry you must paste into it, it is the line included in the read me, also look on page 63-65 of the maps forum entry, hopefully this will sort things out.

IIRC, the first mission of that campaign is on the Slovakia map. So it could be that you didn't successfully install all of Canon's objects or textures.

This is a bugaboo of my own. I have been using IzArc, which can be a little erratic in what it unzips and what files it, err, "forgets" to unzip. As a result, I have not installed everything I need for a map in the past and have had to double-check if anything was left behind in the zipfile.

Alright, got it figured out.

I'm new to modding IL-2 and don't know the folder structure yet. I mistakenly put all the folders contained in the zip file in my root folder, not in the mods folder. All works fine now...

Thanks!!!!