Wanted: Helper - Must Love Pixels

Hey,

I thought it was about time that I found someone to help with an important (but admittedly tedious) task that would help with my map greatly. Bascially, the kind soul would be placing towns/cities on map_t for England and France, and then the road/rail network for both countries. This is a necessary part of my map, but right now I'm really busy with new objects. Ideally, I'd like someone who is comfortable with mods, computer, photoshop etc.

So, if you're
* An established member here
* An Owner of Photoshop
* A stickler for absolute historical accuracy
* A layabout with plenty of free time

please let me know, and I'll PM the most suitable person with details.

Thanks for everyone that volunteers, and please don't be mad if I don't employ your assistance Smile

Joe

* An established member here - Check ?
* An Owner of Photoshop - Ouch, GIMP user here
* A stickler for absolute historical accuracy - Check
* A layabout with plenty of free time - Triple Check Big Grin

Plus I'm a beginner Map_T wise. Too bad, I would have loved to help.

Best of luck !

Cheers

Nico

Sorry i'm Totally noob here but ,sincerely: good luck!

Titus

what are we doing???

* An established member here - I guess so? at least, I'm difficult to get rid of...
* An Owner of Photoshop - Yep.
* A stickler for absolute historical accuracy - indeed.
* A layabout with plenty of free time - embarrasingly so, and practiced.

I'm fairly new to photoshop, but pretty confident I can do what is needed.

Pirate Smile

canonuk Wrote:Hey,

I thought it was about time that I found someone to help with an important (but admittedly tedious) task that would help with my map greatly. Bascially, the kind soul would be placing towns/cities on map_t for England and France, and then the road/rail network for both countries. This is a necessary part of my map, but right now I'm really busy with new objects. Ideally, I'd like someone who is comfortable with mods, computer, photoshop etc.

So, if you're
* An established member here
* An Owner of Photoshop
* A stickler for absolute historical accuracy
* A layabout with plenty of free time

please let me know, and I'll PM the most suitable person with details.

Thanks for everyone that volunteers, and please don't be mad if I don't employ your assistance Smile

Joe

I fit the everything on the bill perfectly apart from number 4. Cry If I had the time I'd have got a long way further along the road with my own mapmaking. Sorry Joe, but if you are really stuck then get back to me; I might be able to do some of it.

:cheers:

Thanks all. I've contacted someone who offered, but thanks to everyone else too Smile