dlv_phillipines map: spawn points and default aircraft skin

1.dlv_phillipines
Created a mission where I had a flight of four P-47D-22 taking off from Tacloban Airfield. Problems is that if I select to have the flight takeoff from the runway the four planes spawn in the water. Same result from both ends of the runway. If I have 8 planes takeoff, 4 spawn on the runway and 4 spawn in the water. Same results occur from both ends of the runway.

2.dlv_phillipines
When I select the default skin for a P-47D-22, instead of a skin of the 348thFG_5thAF the original PTO skin for this aircraft, what shows up is the original default skin of the ETO (olive drab, checkered nose and invasion stripes). There is supposed to be a default skin for each of the two theaters.
A. Is this dlv_phillipines map being seen by the game as an ETO map?
B. Is there something in this map's files that determine whether is is ETO or PTO?
C. Can this be corrected?

I know I can go into the skin mod and change the default skin to whatever I want, but this will make the skin the same for all theaters which is the problem I that is occurring on this map.

Thanks

-)-MAILMAN-

for question 2 :

locate load.ini file (...\MODS\MapMods\Maps\dlv_Philippinesload.ini)

open it with notepad

change camouflage to desert

[WORLDPOS]
CAMOUFLAGE = SUMMER[color=red]

Thanks for the help and quick response, worked as advertised.

It got me to thinking.

I decided to look into the skins mod folder. I checked serveral of the aircraft folders, but since in this thread I brought up the default skins issue regarding this map and the P-47D-22 I will use this folder as the example.

When opening this folder you have a folder labled "Summer" and as we know we can put a custom skin in there (from the cache folder) and it becomes the default skin for that aircraft regardless of the map (ETO & PTO). My question is can I create a second folder labeled "Desert" in the aircraft folder of the skin mod. Now with a "Summer" folder and a "Desert" floder for the P-47D-22 can I put a different custom skin in each of these folders and have the map's load.ini file determine which custom skin is used by having camouflage=SUMMER or camouflage=DESERT?

Thanks

-)-MAILMAN-

yes , you can have SUMMER / DESERT / WINTER folders in "skinmod" with different default skins ... game will load from folder specified in map's load.ini

Z

Thank you once again for a quick answer.

-)-MAILMAN-