What remaining maps need to be made?

I would personally enjoy;

Arakan coast of Burma (major mid-war combats here, RAF-IJAAF, in between monsoon)
Area where Holland/Belguim and Germany meet (Tempest/Spit X1V ops plus of course Bodenplatte)
Ceylon (IJNAF carrier strikes against Hurricanes/Fulmars etc)
Truk atoll (USN carrier strikes against IJNAF midwar)
Tokyo area of Japan (allied airstrikes plus Jap home defence with late model fighters
Java (UK/US and Dutch defence against early war IJAAF/IJNAF)

Got a bit carried away there, but answering question all the same!

Atoll Makin (near Tarawa)
Tokyo
Hiroshima
Hurtgen forest (Belgium)
and other Japanese towns and cities to bomb :twisted:

Oh, I forgot - the Marshall Islands are missing.

Corsica, a strategic place for the 12th US Air Force on the MTO.

Flying_spud, I'm already working on three NEI maps, including one for East Java- see topic "Interest in NEI maps?" Bear in mind, though, that they are still in their infancy (dare I say version 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1? Big Grin ). Big_yamato has started work on a West Java map, but I have no idea how far that has progressed.

GerritJ9 Wrote:Flying_spud, I'm already working on three NEI maps, including one for East Java- see topic "Interest in NEI maps?" Bear in mind, though, that they are still in their infancy (dare I say version 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1? Big Grin ). Big_yamato has started work on a West Java map, but I have no idea how far that has progressed.

Good luck with that one then. Be an historical spot to fly Dutch Hawks! Smile

Palembang oil refinery in Sumatra - scene of major BPF carrier strikes to cripple Japanese oil production in 1945. Heavily defended by Ki-43's, Ki-44's and Ki-45's. RN used Avengers , Corsairs and a few Hellcats. Seafires defended the carriers. IJA struck at carriers with Kamikaze aircraft which were unusually Ki-21 "Sally" bombers, all shot down by CAP. Ki-46's found carriers.

Palembang area will be included on big_yamato's West Java map.

TUNISIA!! Confusedhock:

And here is the basic map without objects or fancy textures...so if anyone want to work on this...go ahead Big Grin .

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?yojzgymgkmj

Gibraltar, Morocco, Atlantic coast of Spain.

Iraq - there was fighting in 1941 during an attempted coup against the British aligned government.

Spain - remember, there was a civil war fought there before hostilities broke out in other countries in Europe?

Egypt - large size map would be nice - el Alamein and all that ...

Crete - large size map - Fallschirmjaeger do their Ride of the Valkyries thing