FLY_ZO... YES... I DID IT !!!!!!!

fly_zo Wrote:i'm really , really ... really looking forward to it

Big Grin Big Grin

fantastic

Z

... It's only a start... these objects are really unperfect at this time and I'm using a kind of trick to get them loading in game, they have no hooks, no collisions, no shadows... now :roll: and I have to learn a lot about 3ds MAX, like UVW Map texturing...

So it will take some time to get them perfect and releasable :roll:

delvpier Wrote:
fly_zo Wrote:i'm really , really ... really looking forward to it

Big Grin Big Grin

fantastic

Z

... It's only a start... these objects are really unperfect at this time and I'm using a kind of trick to get them loading in game, they have no hooks, no collisions, no shadows... now :roll: and I have to learn a lot about 3ds MAX, like UVW Map texturing...

So it will take some time to get them perfect and releasable :roll:

m8, you are talking to a man who have elevated ground as fake pyramids ... so yours are perfect already IMHO . But i hear what you're saying and i can wait for it , so don't rush with anything on my account.

I don't have 3d max nor any experience/knowledge with 3d stuff so anyone who can do any 3d model is like magician to me .

Z

Now textured... better understanding of models and textures placing...

I think I should release a first pack with Beta Egypt map in a few days

I think to build different models of architectural parts of temples so people can build their own project.

[Image: EGY_OBJ04.jpg]

delvpier

Awesome Man,really... really... Awesome 8)

Thank you very much, I am truly looking forward to seeing your projects in the game.
I like your idea of building different models of architectural parts of temples so we can build our own buildings,this should lend a hand to some creativity Big Grin

Easy

Dude..........those smooth clay wall are puss! nice texture! And like Zo says, get it how you want it before you put it out, no matter the opinion of the gathering masses, you will be remembered by your work Wink

That looks great!

Confusedhock: Those look great! With your Egyptian buildings yet another immersion-killer is on it's way out Big Grin

Screwball

.... shameless bump :oops:

not meaning to hurry your work .... just missing this thread on the first page :wink:

Z

:wink: imminent "Beta as early demo" release :wink:

... probably this evening... probably you'll love it :wink:

[Image: Nile_scene.jpg]

:roll:

Cant wait!

By the way, what hapend to that cammel?

Was it strafed? :lol:

Cheers!

:o excelent !
wonderfull work!
Big Grin

I've been to Egypt twice. I think you have captured the look of the ancient buildings very well.

Good work!
Here is a photo of the temple at Luxor.
[Image: n1441624627_30061346_5347.jpg]

somewhere in this citadel of modding genius there is lurking a mod that removes the leather frame from around the map used for inflite navigation. i have searched hi & lo. can anyone help me before the grim " oletimers " taps me on the shoulder? (or is it too late ha)...thx a million dbf109